Horse Lovers Camp (Ages 7-15)
This camp coincides with Adventure camp, during the morning times the campers travel to a local ranch and participate in trail rides. We plan for campers to enjoy a trail ride every day Monday-Thursday. They return around lunchtime and then participate in the Adventure Camp schedule and activities.
Camp check-in is on Sunday around 3 p.m.-5 pm.
Our closing ceremony (open to camper families) & check-out is on Friday around 4 p.m.
You will receive more definite times as the summer approaches!
2023 Camp Dates
- Term 1: June 11-16
- Term 4: July 9-July 14
2023 Pricing & Scholarship Options:
Full Price: $485(Adventure Camp Cost) + $100(Horse Lovers Fee) = $585/week
Early Bird Discount (Until April 17th): $555/week
Angel Tree Campers does qualify for Horse Lovers
Click Here to find out more about our Scholarship Options!
How to Sign Up?
- Click Register Now
- Open Summer 2023 Registration
- Register your camper
- Choose the Session you would like your camper to be a part of Horse Lovers (Session 1 or 4)
- Choose the appropriate Adventure Camp for your child (Adventure Camp or Teen Camp)-The appropriate camp session will be visible. Make sure to click it!
- If you will like your camper to participate in Horse Lovers also click “Click Here to Add Horse Lovers” If it is not clicked your camper will not be signed up for our Horse Lovers program
- Make sure both options are clicked.
- If you want your camper to be a part of the Horse Lovers Program both items MUST be clicked.
Disclaimer: If your camper is signed up for Horse Lovers, they will miss the activities at camp planned during that time. Most of our cabin rotations & high adventure activities run in the morning including but not limited to the rock wall, zip line, high ropes, and etc. Check out The Adventure Camp or The Teen Adventure Camp page to see what activities are scheduled throughout a routine day. Also, though Horse Lovers is planned every full day camp, it is not a guarantee that campers will participate in riding horses. Inclement weather, acts of God, unforeseen circumstances, and etc. can impede campers from participating in the Horse Lovers Porgram every full day of camp.