Rest, Refresh, and Reconnect
Choose Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp for your next retreat, gathering, or training.
BOOK Your Retreat | Facility Pictures
For seasonal rates and availability please fill out the inquiry below or email our Hospitality Director, Teresa at [email protected].
Our Outpost Campsite features AT shelters for sleeping, a pavilion with restrooms and showers, and a fire ring, for those groups looking for a more rustic camping experience. Outpost is available for overnight rental.
Meal prices per person are breakfast $8, lunch $9, and dinner $10. Any meals with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc. will be an additional $2/meal. Meals are served buffet style in the Genesis Lodge Dining Hall at 8:30 am, 12:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
A final number of attendees for meals is due 30 days prior to arrival. This is the final number that will be used for invoice charges. We are unable to decrease meal charges within 30 days of arrival. If attendance unexpectedly increases, please make us aware as soon as possible, and we will do our best to accommodate the increase.
Menu selections are available upon request. If your group has specific meal requests, the requests must be submitted to [email protected] at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival. Meal requests received within 2 weeks of arrival may not be honored.
PHOC Facilitated Activities:
Groups are encouraged to experience the many activities offered here at Camp. Activities require a minimum 10 person charge for facilitation, and all activities must be scheduled and confirmed at least 30 days prior to a group’s arrival. Activity requests submitted within 30 days of arrival may not be honored.
$10 /person Activity Choices
- Mountain Bikes and Mountain Boards
- Low Ropes
$20/person Activity Choices
- Zip Line (not available yet. Please contact office for more details)
- Climbing Tower
- High Ropes
Add on amenities:
- Media, A/V Equipment
- Wood and kindling will be in the fire rings and ready to use. If you require someone available to light and maintain campfires, you are welcome to add the Hospitality Plus option
- Groups will have access to 2 complimentary bundles of firewood. Additional firewood can be purchased at a cost of $5/bundle
- Bags of ice can be purchased at a cost of $3/small bag or $6/large bag
- Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp staff will make sure facilities are clean, stocked, and tables and chairs set up in preparation for your group’s arrival. There will also be a staff member on call in case of emergencies during your stay.
Booking and Cancellation Policies:
- A non-refundable deposit of 35% of your total invoice is required to confirm your dates. Your desired date will continue to be offered, and can be booked with a 35% deposit from another group, up until the time that your deposit is received
- Reservations are not guaranteed until a Rental Contract has been signed and returned to Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp
- Changes to pricing must be confirmed 30 days prior to arrival. No price reductions or adjustments can be made once you are within 30 days of arrival
- A final attendance number must be submitted 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Meal selections must be submitted NO LATER THAN two weeks prior to arrival. We cannot guarantee we will have your meal selections if we receive the information within two weeks of arrival
- Facilitated activities must be finalized 30 days prior to arrival. We cannot guarantee that activities will be available if requests are made within 30 days of arrival
- A 50% cancellation fee will be collected for any group that cancels within 30 days of your scheduled arrival date. If food for your group had already been ordered prior to cancellation, you will be responsible for the cost of that food
- Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp reserves the right to rescind or re-negotiate contracts if number of attendees falls below 50% of the number of attendees originally given
- The prices above are only a representation of cost and may change, and final cost will be discussed during registration & check-out .