Our FREE Summer Camp 2017 Open House is on Saturday May 6th. Tour camp, ride the zip line, enjoy a meal, and meet the staff. See the event schedule, tell us you're coming, or just show up. Either way, we can't wait to see you!
Parent Resource Page
Resources for Parents
Thank you so much for registering for Summer's Best Adventure in Ohio! (Haven't registered? Register Now!)
- Check In for all camps begins with a Sunday Social at 5:00 PM.
- Closing Ceremonies officially start Fridays at 5:30 PM and end around 6:15 PM.
- On Fridays, we encourage you to arrive anytime after 3:00 pm to join your child for Choose Your Activity time and talk with them about their week at camp. The final Chapel Service, revealing of team scores, and the Friday Hotdog Social begin promptly at 5:30pm.
- What to Bring Packing List (All Programs)
- Camp Store Online (Deposit Store Money, buy Care Packages for your camper, find Gift Certificates, Camp Apparel, and Maple Syrup)
- Registration Profile Register for camp, complete forms, or add programs, sessions, options, and campers
- Paper Registration Form (Print for a friend or to distribute in your community)
- Weekly Camp Photos
- Summer Camp Brochure (Printable)
- Summer Camp Calendar (Printable)
Reach out to your camper this summer: (Campers receive letters and emails each day at lunch)
- Send an Email
- Send a Care Package
- Send a Letter: To support your camper best, see "How can I send great letters to my camper" under FAQ below
C/O Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp
4654 Pleasant Hill Road
Perrysville, OH 44864
Interested in a camp tour?
- Come to Summer Camp Open House. We have tours, activities, free lunch, and staff available to answer questions.
- Can't make it to the open house? Not a problem. We are happy to show you around! Schedule a private tour at your convenience, call or email: 419-938-3715, firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are scholarship available? Find out more about Scholarship Options HERE:
What is the age range of campers in a cabin? For all camps, campers are assigned cabins by age and we strive to keep age gaps within each cabin within one year. For example, 8-9 year olds are in a cabin, 9-10 year olds are in a cabin, etc. Occasional exceptions do exist to honor cabin mate requests, but a two year age gap is the maximum permissible exception.
What if my child gets homesick? Homesickness is common and natural when a child is separated from family, but you can begin preparing your child for a positive experience before camp begins. For more info on preventing homesickness, check out this great article on CampPage.com. In a case that is not quickly resolved, the director contacts the parent to discuss options. We are sensitive to every camper's situation and will do everything in our power to ensure that your child has an enjoyable week at camp.
How can I send great letters to my camper? Mail is a highlight of any camper's week! Check out some great advice for writing your camper letters here at SummerCampHandbook.com.
You may also drop off mail during registration with the camper's name and the date you wish us to deliver the letter. Letters and emails are delivered to campers at lunch each day.
Have a question that isn't listed? Contact Us! We're happy to help.