Our FREE Summer Camp 2017 Open House is on Saturday May 6th. Tour camp, ride the zip line, enjoy a meal, and meet the staff. See the event schedule, tell us you're coming, or just show up. Either way, we can't wait to see you!
We serve adult, youth, corporate, church, and private groups. All are welcome!
Self-Facilitated Activities $150 per activity for each cabin group:
- Mountain Bikes
- Mountain Boards
- Sling Shots
Activities Facilitated by our Staff $250 per activity for each cabin group
- Zip Line
- Climbing Tower
- Vertical Playpen (45 foot vertical obstacle course)
Activities can be formatted a variety of ways based on your group's needs and each activity's max hourly capacity. Typical hourly capacity limits are one cabin group (15 participants) per activity, and most activities require between 1 or 2 hours for every person to fully participate.
- A signed release form supplied by Pleasant Hill must be submitted for each participant before the activities begin. There are no exceptions.
- Self-facilitated activities are available 7 days a week.
- Activities facilitated by our staff are only available Monday through Saturday.
- For your safety, zip line riders must weigh less than 250 lbs. in order to ride.
- All outdoor activities are weather dependent.