Join us Sunday March 12, 2017 for the Maple Syrup Open House at 10 A.M.! Free pancakes, sausage, and our REAL maple syrup! LEARN MORE
Hikes with Friends
It is a perfect day for adventure, so we adventured! Here are some things we saw when we explored the forests around Pleasant Hill Outdoor Camp.
1. Really cool people! (These guys, Doc and Shadow, went on the hike with us)
2. A slimy salamander. At first, it made us jump because we thought it was a snake! But we got ourselves together and took a closer look.
3. A friendly turtle. We almost stepped on him, but Shadow saw him at the last second, and he was safe.
4. Super tall trees with sun shining through. They were particularly pretty in the morning while the forest was still misty.
5. Rock formations to climb on at Little and Big Lion Falls.
What's the best part? Well, we're planning for summer, so you could have some of these cool experiences too!
See you in June!